Whether you have played hooky from work or school, or had a bad case of something from that swill you drank too much last night, we have all binged in 2018.
Netflix takes pride in what its patrons binged. In fact, with December being the month of listicles, the at-home provider (and reason for the downfall of Blockbuster Video) puts out a list of its most binged shows of the year.
Kissing Booth is apparently a thing, according to Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos, who shares many Netflix subscribers have never heard of the young-skewing romantic comedy. Have you?
Netflix takes pride in creating conversations among various audiences with its niche content. Regretfully, as seen with the mass exodus of certain people with mutant gifts, that content doesn’t involve Marvel in the future. So, Netflix sucks a little there.
It always can provide a solid documentary or true story, so it is no surprise three of the top six most-binged shows are non-fiction. We will never see actual ratings as Netflix protects those numbers like The Colonel does his secret recipe for chicken, but those shows with the “highest average watch time per viewing session” is from where we can imagine the “most binged” honor hails.
So, hearken back to those days of curling up with a warm bowl of soup (or something warmer that comes in a bottle) and see if your show is on the list. And if not, why not?
Netflix Original TV Shows
1. On My Block
2. Making a Murderer: Part 2
3. 13 Reasons Why: Season 2
4. Last Chance U: INDY
6. Fastest Car
7. The Haunting of Hill House
8. Anne with an E: Season 2
10. Orange Is the New Black: Season 6
The Stars We Fell in Love with This Year
- The Fab Five (Queer Eye)
- Lana Condor (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before)
- Joel Courtney (The Kissing Booth)
- Miguel Herrán (Elite / La Casa de Papel)
- Jaime Lorente Lopez (Elite/ La Casa de Papel)
- Maria Pedraza (Elite/ La Casa de Papel)
- Noah Centineo (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, Sierra Burgess is a Loser)
- Joey King (The Kissing Booth)
- Hannah Gadsby (Nanette)
- Kiernan Shipka (Chilling Adventures of Sabrina)
2 thoughts on “Netflix Reveals Its Most Bingeable Shows”
You must log in to post a comment.