Continue to challenge us, chat with us, and join us down the Rabbit Hole on our new podcast. Lately, we have been adding to our special #NerdHerd inside the Matrix, so we feel occasionally, it would be important to introduce you to our entire team. From writers to gamers, bloggers to vloggers, we’re trying to come at the Geckaphile Globe in any way possible.
So, be on the lookout for these “Inside the Matrix” posts. We’ll get to everyone, eventually.
To date, you have a Crockpot, a Dude, a MANDAlorian, and a LO (whatever the hell that is). Today, meet a Wick through this dating questionnaire that involves some thought, introspection, quickfire responses, and a few other things our team can embellish.
Here is Chaddy…
Inside The Matrix: @Wick014
Inside the Matrix: Who are you?
IRL: Chadwick, but my friends, family, and the special followers call me Chad or Wick.
Explain Your Twitter Handle:
- There’s not much to explain. For whatever reason my mom decided to name me Chadwick instead of just Chad, so my friends took to calling me “Wick” for short.
Birthdate: August 2 (’90s babies stand up!)
Home: O-H…I-O! (And no, I’m not a Buckeyes fan)
Status: Depressed, realizing I’m one year away from 30 #smh
Job Inside the Matrix: Social Media Manager & Fancaster-In-Chief (Hollywood, get at me)
What’s your workspace?
Just imagine a comfy couch with a Keurig, a laptop & a TV. Yeah, I’m fancy like that. But no pictures, I like my privacy.
- Social Media (mostly Twitter, it’s my newspaper, basically)
- Sports — Mainly Soccer (aka the real football), Notre Dame, and LeBron James (aka the Goat)
Make a Good First Impression on Our Readers:
My top five movies of all time include…
- Pineapple Express
- The Wolf of Wall Street
- All the Harry Potters
Time to choose favorites…
Wars or Trek: Star Wars overall but I do love the Star Trek reboot film series!
Marvel or DC: Marvel all day
Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, or Phone: Phone easily
Boxers or Briefs: Briefs without question
Fruits or Vegetables: Fruits, nothing beats strawberries and bananas
Hero or Villain: Depends on the day
Fantasy or Sci-Fi: Fantasy
Mac or PC: Eh, don’t really have a preference
Tacos or Pizza: Oh man…probably some ‘Za
Cosplay or People Watcher: People watcher. I’m not one for dress-up. (No offense.)
Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, or PC: Xbox overall but nothing beats firing up the N64 for a nostalgia trip of Mario Kart or Mario Party!
iOS or Android: iOS
Movies or TV: This really depends on my mood. Sometimes I just wanna sit down and binge an entire series, but overall I’d say movies
Real talk from a real personna
What are the last five songs on your playlist?
- “Dollaz on My Head” – Gunna
- “Cool” – Alesso
- “Runnin Over” – Justin Bieber & Lil Dicky
- “Laugh Now Cry Later” – Drake
- “This Feeling” – The Cha
What is your favorite genre of movies? Why?
CBMs and Fantasy.
Who is your favorite movie/TV character?
- Movie: Deadpool
- TV: Jax Teller, Sons of Anarchy
Best Book/Comic/Graphic Novel You’ve Ever Read: “American Gods” by Neil Gaiman
What do you collect? Meh.
Poof! You’re a Superhero: Thor, and why… because I wanna look like Chris Hemsworth, duh
What is your favorite movie quote?
Believe it or not, I… have never been outside the United States. I’m clearly very cultured.
Famous People You Have Actually Met:
I was once at the Arnold Expo in Columbus, Ohio. There he was: The Terminator and I got some behind the scenes time with him. Awesome!
Coolest Thing You’ve Ever Done: I’ll come back to this when I’ve actually done something cool
Stray Pet Peeves:
- When someone opens the door for you, say “Thank you!”
- People that say “like” entirely too often
- Petting my dog without asking, who do you think you are?
If you had to delete all but 5 apps from your smartphone, which ones would you keep?
- Um, Twitter
- Oh, and more Twitter
I once got detention for… stealing the answer key to the geometry test.
What is your favorite item you’ve bought during the Coronavirus? No splurging here. Sorry.
The zombie apocalypse is coming, what three people (hero or villain) do you want on your team?
- Wonder Woman
Why are you part of the MoviesMatrix.com team?
I initially joined just for fun. To join a team and community that shared my interests. As time passed, I slowly became more involved and eventually grew into being one of the leaders of this team.
Now, this team is a passion of mine. Growing this site and this team is something I am dedicated to doing for the long haul. It’s one of the things I have done with my life I am most proud of accomplishing. This team is like my extended family.
Check out my favorite posts:
- A Disney Story: Work Smarter, Not Harder — Every fan and aspiring moviemaker should read this to learn how they do what they do.
- Now That Disney Owns Fox, It’s Time to Revive Percy Jackson — I’m a huge fan of the franchise and believe there should be more.
- MCU Spidey is Not Comic Spidey, and That’s Okay — I think I made my point.
- The Unders | Tag, This Movie is So It — One of the most underrated movies I’ve ever seen. Laugh out loud funny.
- The Fancasting Room — This column is my gift inside the Matrix. I love casting for roles and forward thinking about what could be. So much more than a hobby. Hollywood, holler at ya’ boy!