Proofreader / Columnist
So bougie, even the bags under my eyes are from Gucci
IRL: Loretto (aka. “Lo”)
Home: The City by the Bay
Status: Just dropped my new single. It’s me. I’m single.
Your Thing: Fantasy football, Playing basketball, Music (playing/booking)
Wars or Trek: Star Wars…always!
Marvel or DC: Marvel
Favorite 2 a.m. Burner Food: Bacon and Cheddar Potato Wedges from Jack-in-the-Box
Last 3 songs on Your Playlist:
- “Reinventing Your Exit”, Underoath
- “Crazy Pills”, Four Year Strong
- “Sister Cities”, The Wonder Years
Favorite Movie/TV character:
- Movie: Wayne Campbell, Wayne’s World
- TV: Glenn Rhee, The Walking Dead
Top Movie Genre:
- I’m an advanced drama fan, but an intermediate horror aficionado.
Comic Character Whose @$$ You Want to Kick:
- Whomever Jesse Eisenberg was supposed to be in Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice
Collections: Going to Disney Parks, Media pins
POOF! You’re a Superhero: Colossus. My favorite member of the X-men and having indestructible skin with super-strength would be very practical in a real-world setting.
Favorite Movie Quote:
Believe it or not, I… used to be a vocalist in a punk rock band named “Fake Enemies.”
Who Would You Make Into a Voodoo Doll?
- I wouldn’t make a doll, but I do have a strong belief in karma. What goes around does indeed come around.
Famous People You’ve Met (Longer Than a Handshake):
- No celebrity, just a couple of mid-level punk bands and some notable Fantasy Footballers.
- A Koala. They’re mellow, easy going, but can be a little feisty when provoked.
Stray Pet Peeves:
- Telling me to do something I’m already doing or getting ready to do it
- Walking into a movie after it has started.
I got detention for… stealing a cheeseburger. (Hey! I was hungry. Don’t judge me.)
Favorite Post Written on MoviesMatrix.com:
Both pieces highlighted my passion for film effectively, as well as demonstrated my sense of using keen details to illustrate what has affected me emotionally.
You must log in to post a comment.