Proofreader / Columnist
So bougie, even the bags under my eyes are from Gucci
IRL: Loretto (aka. “Lo”)
Home: The City by the Bay
Status: Just dropped my new single. It’s me. I’m single.
Your Thing: Fantasy football, Playing basketball, Music (playing/booking)
Wars or Trek: Star Wars…always!
Marvel or DC: Marvel
Favorite 2 a.m. Burner Food: Bacon and Cheddar Potato Wedges from Jack-in-the-Box
Last 3 songs on Your Playlist:
- “Reinventing Your Exit”, Underoath
- “Crazy Pills”, Four Year Strong
- “Sister Cities”, The Wonder Years
Favorite Movie/TV character:
- Movie: Wayne Campbell, Wayne’s World
- TV: Glenn Rhee, The Walking Dead
Top Movie Genre:
- I’m an advanced drama fan, but an intermediate horror aficionado.
Comic Character Whose @$$ You Want to Kick:
- Whomever Jesse Eisenberg was supposed to be in Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice
Collections: Going to Disney Parks, Media pins
POOF! You’re a Superhero: Colossus. My favorite member of the X-men and having indestructible skin with super-strength would be very practical in a real-world setting.
Favorite Movie Quote:
Believe it or not, I… used to be a vocalist in a punk rock band named “Fake Enemies.”
Who Would You Make Into a Voodoo Doll?
- I wouldn’t make a doll, but I do have a strong belief in karma. What goes around does indeed come around.
Famous People You’ve Met (Longer Than a Handshake):
- No celebrity, just a couple of mid-level punk bands and some notable Fantasy Footballers.
- A Koala. They’re mellow, easy going, but can be a little feisty when provoked.
Stray Pet Peeves:
- Telling me to do something I’m already doing or getting ready to do it
- Walking into a movie after it has started.
I got detention for… stealing a cheeseburger. (Hey! I was hungry. Don’t judge me.)
Favorite Post Written on MoviesMatrix.com:
Both pieces highlighted my passion for film effectively, as well as demonstrated my sense of using keen details to illustrate what has affected me emotionally.