Reviews / Columnist
I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, but I turned myself around
Home: Wales. It’s like England just less recognized and more sheep
Status: Taken by someone who does the impossible — puts up with me.
Your Thing: Gamer, Foodie, Massive Music Playlist Maker (is that a title I can use?)
Wars or Trek: Star Wars. It clearly has the high ground over Star Trek
Marvel or DC: Marvel, with a bit of DC on the side
Favorite 2 a.m. Burner Food: Pizza. Every food question I get, Pizza is the answer.
Last 3 Songs on Playlist:
- “Another Place”, Bastille
- “Blinding Lights”, The Weeknd
- “Bed Peace”, Jhene Aiko ft. Childish Gambino
Favorite Movie / TV Character:
- Movie: Neo (The Matrix)
- TV: Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)
Top Movie Genre:
- CBMs/Science Fiction
Comic Character Whose Ass You Want to Kick: Not a character, just the dopes responsible for one — The X-Men Origins’ attempt at Deadpool is unforgivable and I’m sure I’d find plenty of help to do it too.
Collections: Posters. My room is covered in them. I love cinema tickets too.
POOF! You’re a Superhero: Spider-Man. Cool threads, super powers, and still trying to get a girlfriend. What’s not to love?
Favorite Movie Quote:
Believe it or not, I… like all the Adam Sandler movies. (Yes, that one too.)
Famous People You’ve Met (Longer than a handshake)
- Scarlett Johansson. And, uh, then I woke up.
- The Sloth. Really. No animal is more chill, more laid back that one. I resemble that animal so much.
Stray Pet Peeves:
- People who talk in the cinema. Few things are worse that those blokes.
I got detention for:
- Leaving school premises to get a better lunch than what they served. (Yes, I was jonesin’ for some pizza.)
Favorite Written Post on MoviesMatrix.com:
That was my first review in the Matrix and I loved being able to see my thoughts appear online. I hope other people feel the same way when they read them.