Social Media / Columnist
When you’re downie, eat a brownie.
Status: Making the Snuggie look good since 2018.
Your Thing: Marketing, Social Media, Sports (playing, betting, watching, whatevs)
Wars or Trek: Star Wars
Marvel or DC: Marvel
Favorite 2 a.m. Burner Food: Anything on the Taco Bell menu
Last 3 Songs on Playlist:
- “Runnin’ Over”, Justin Bieber feat. Lil’ Dicky
- “Hop Off the Jet”, Young Thug
- “Who Do You Love”, The Chainsmokers
Favorite Movie/TV Character:
- Movie: Deadpool
- TV: Jax Teller, Sons of Anarchy
Top Movie Genre: Superhero (which is kind of fantasy, so I get both.)
Comic Character Whose @$$ I want to Kick:
- Jesse Eisenberg’s Lex Luthor. What a complete letdown that was. I mean the casting…I mean, damn!
Poof! You’re a Superhero: Thor!
Favorite Movie Quote:
Believe it or not, I… have never been outside the United States
Who Do You Want to Make Into a Voodoo Doll? Joffrey Baratheon. (I mean, if you saw Game of Thrones, you would clearly understood.)
Famous People You’ve Met (For Longer Than a Handshake):
- Arnold Schwarzenegger. The Arnold Expo was in Columbus, and we got some behind-the-scenes time with him!
Stray Pet Peeves:
- When someone opens the door for you, say “Thank you!”
I got detention for… stealing the answer key to the geometry test.
Favorite Written Post on MoviesMatrix.com:
- A Disney Story: Work Smarter, Not Harder — Every fan and aspiring moviemaker should read this to learn how they do what they do.