Reviewer / Columnist
If you don’t hyphenate ‘Spider-Man,’ you’re a flawed soul.
Home: The Steel City
Status: College-Bound (and destined to be broke for the foreseeable future)
Your Thing: Baking, Creative Writing, Music Production
Wars or Trek: Star Wars…all the way
Marvel or DC: Marvel
Favorite 2 a.m. Burner Food: A teeming bowl of cereal — Fruity Pebbles
Last 3 songs on Playlist:
- “Little Talks”, Of Monsters and Men
- “Sweatpants”, Childish Gambino
- “Downtown”, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis
Favorite Movie/TV Character:
- Movie: John McClane, Die Hard
- TV: Abed Nadir, Community
Top Movie Genre: Action
Comic Character Whose @$$ You Want to Kick:
- Brad, Spider-Man: Far from Home
Collections: Blu-Ray DVDs (Hey, it’s something.)
POOF! You’re a Superhero: Spider-Man. He’s just a normal kid who lives this amazing other life (pun-intended). Also, swinging from webs seems like so much fun.
Favorite Movie Quote:
Believe it or not, I… hardly ever watch TV. Therefore, I spend my life writing stories, working on other stories, or playing
video games…er, stories.
Who Would You Make Into a Voodoo Doll?
- Brad, Far from Home. That guy is such a douchebag!
Famous People You’ve Met (Longer Than a Handshake):
- My uncle is Rick Witkowski, guitarist for ’70s prog-rock band ‘Crack the Sky‘ (that’s him, second from left). Rolling Stone has even covered them so I would say he’s pretty famous.
- Buckbeak, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban because he was the coolest eagle, horse-thing ever.
Stray Pet Peeves:
- Distracted Driving. Trust me, it can wait…whatever it is!
I got detention for… checking my grades on my phone during school. Yes, really. I swear I’m not that much of a nerd. I needed to know and my teacher didn’t seem to agree.
Favorite Written Post on MoviesMatrix.com:
- Extreme Makeover | ‘The Lovely Bones’ Edition
- The Dude Abides | Why ‘Avengers: Endgame’ is Overrated
- How a ‘Destiny Movie Could Transcend the Video Game Movie Genre
From unpopular opinions to introspective thinking, I enjoy making posts that force people to see things in a different — sometimes, not-so-friendly — perspective. And, I stand behind every word.